new year resolution.

Assalamualaikum!

hello :)

firstly, goodbye 2012. and welcome 2013.

through out the whole year of twenty twelve.. a lot of things has affected me intentionally n unintentionally...
but tapi kalau aku nak taip semua kejadah alamat sampai tahun lusa pun tak habis kan :) 
what i love about 2013 is :
am gonna be married with my mr. shugarBumbum :)
yayy.. kawenn!! Like seriously sape yg xsuke kawen kan..
kemonlah.. 26 years tu kire umur yg sedap la utk starting marriage life kan..
rakan2 sebaya aku ade yg dh beranak lima kot!
Beranak?? ohemjayy.. pada aku mgkn not part of tis year's resolution kot.. tihihi..
aku nk hanimunan 3thn dulu hokehh.. n too much prior things to do..

okay cut d'crap.
like every single human on earth, they have their own resolution for every new year.
and of course, i have mine...


For Family & Friends:
1. I will LOVE my family more and spend more time and attention to them and be close at heart though distant apart.
2. I will contribute more in terms of money for the family, be more patient and generous to my sibling, to provide them with guidance and advice, be reliable to my parents and make them happy!
3. I will always setting time to hang out with my besties.. whatsapp.. attend weddings (i 've always missed like a million times) .. be part of their probs and also make them happy for having friend like me!

For Health & Beauty:
1. I will sleep at 10pm and wake up at 6am. (tis is wajib!)
2. I will eat healthy, eat right and eat on time, and skip the cikedis n kerepek sort of things.
3. I will do workout at least 3 times a week, 1 hour per session. (tis is a-must!)
4. I will drink more water for my appetite suppressant.
5. I will expose myself to the importance of skin care for mantaining external beauty.

For Lifestyle & Attitude:
1. I will play like a crazy child who enjoy their childhood's life.
2. I will let the past be bygones and never again live in the shadow of hatred and distress.
3. I will drive safely and never reckless.
4. I will be proactive, productive, and positive in doing my daily task, works and projects.
5. I will be more humble and friendly to the people in my vicinity.
6. I will practise more to polish my karok skill so that i can sing better as a part time entertainer of my own... hehh!

okay.. how abt that? not really interesting but i think it is good enough for me at least for the time being..
and opcoz not all of the above mention will be done well.... huaaaaaaaaaarhhhhhgggghhhhhhhahahaha!
Laugh like biatch.. ignore it.

Take care *hugs&kisses*

Comments